The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 Update
On May 1st, Activision, Infinity Ward, and Raven Software released patch notes for their latest update. While not as significant as previous updates, this patch still fixes a number of bugs and issues in the game, particularly in the new Plunder mode in Warzone 2.0 that debuted in April. Here are the details of the May 1st patch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0.
- Added tracer previews to bundles
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the reactive weapon menu text would appear on non-reactive weapons
- Fixed a bug with attachment tuning that caused adjusting one axis and then saving the weapon as a custom blueprint to reset tuning
- Fixed a bug in Gunsmith where all weapons showed max progress bar on level one in the Receiver tab
- Fixed a bug where the „Featured” menu category was not working properly for some Xbox players
- Fixed a bug where prestige icons were displaying improperly on the Atomgrad Raid multiplayer scoreboard
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t put on a gas mask between teammates while submerged
Warzone 2.0 Changes
- Battle Royale
- Fixed a bug where the team deployment screen wasn’t playing when watching death cam after team wipe in Mass Respawn mode
- Removed a number of known bugs in the game
- Fixed a bug where name plates for some players were not showing up
- Demilitarized Zone
- Fixed a bug where player’s free Contraband weapons would sometimes not equip
- Fixed a bug where the Syringe would persist between some matches as a field upgrade even though the player couldn’t be revived
Fans are generally okay with the latest update, but some still have a wishlist of what they want to see in Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0, including voting to skip certain maps and UI overhauls. Others are annoyed that developers seem to prioritize microtransactions in these patch notes, adding tracer previews to bundles instead of seemingly more important updates.
For more guides on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, here are the end date and time of Season 3 and the start date and time of Season 3 Reloaded.
Source: Game Revolution.